About Colwick Marina
The marina is located within Colwick Park, a few miles from Nottingham city. Its set in 250 acres of woodland and grassland with open water with access to nearby supermarkets and public houses.
The circa 13 acre marina has moorings for up to 224 craft which is managed by the wardens on site and provides easy access to Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire navigations so is an excellent choice for affordable moorings in the East Midlands area.
Marina facilities include:
• Easily accessible water points
• Lighting for evenings & early mornings
• New pontoon programme currently in progress
SAFE & SECURE
• Secure car parking
• Barrier and marina gated access available 24 hrs, 365 days
• Toilet facilities nearby in main park
SLIPWAY & SERVICES
• Accessible slipway for trailered boats & ribs by appointment
• Waste disposal facilities
• Pump out
• On site wardens and park manager